Management and implementation of DSEAR
We can provide assistance with the whole DSEAR implementation process. This can consist of an initial pre-assessment visit and report, followed by detailed DSEAR risk assessments and Hazardous Area Classification for detailed processes and areas. Further detailed analysis of certain pieces of equipment (in hazardous areas) may also be required.
Implementation of recommendations, remedial works, documentation, training and management then follow
In addition R&B Industrial can provide or assist with:
- Planning and Project Management
- Appropriate signage and displays.
- Control of static electricity and discharges, electrostatic earth bonding
- Selection of certified electrical and mechanical equipment for zoned areas
- Explosion relief systems including burst disks and panels, isolation devices, explosion venting
- Suitable (ATEX) dust / fume extraction, filtration / collection and ventilation systems reducing risk and extents of zone.
- Recommendations and Support
We can design/supply/install airflow control and monitoring / alarming systems for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. This includes supply of ATEX pressure, flow sensors and systems requiring duty/standby, battery backup or supervisory control systems.
If you require further advice or guidance come and talk to us regarding your DSEAR / ATEX Risk Assessment, Hazardous Area Classification and Zoning issues, we can provide Technical Advice/consultancy to Total Turnkey Compliance Packages. We are confident we can offer the service to match your business needs.