Extensive Range of Stock Filters Ancillaries and Spares
R&B Industrial are able to supply of a wide range of filtration products for dust, air and liquid applications all at very competitive prices and many held in stock. Our range includes Air panel, bag and HEPA filters, Dust Extraction Bag and Cartridge filters, Liquid filtration cartridges, GAF bags and housings, ‘big blue’ water and cartridge filters, compressor filters and housings.
- Stock items cover replacement parts for OEM equipment, such as; DCE, DEI, Donaldson, Torit, Airmaster, GAF, Dustcheck, Filtex, Mahle, AAF, Filtermist, Camfil/Farr, Purolator, Hydac, Nederman, Mann Hummel, Vacuumax, Parker, PALL, Plenty, Reichle, Bush,.. to name a few!
- Some points to be considered are:
- Filters purchased from the original equipment manufacturer or installer can carry a premium profit margin.
- It is possible that the current media is not the most appropriate or cost effective for your particular applications. R&B Industrial can often source or manufacture more cost effective alternatives for bag, cartridge and air filters with the equivalent or better performance, ensuring that your plant operates most efficiently, increasing filter life, reducing costs
- Dust collector spares, including diaphragm and solenoid valves, shaker cams/ linkages, motors, timers, flex connectors, Seals, filters etc
- We also hold large stocks of ventilation items including: galvanised and flexible ducting, PVC duct, grills, dampers, centrifugal and axial fans, silencers, flexible extraction arms, motor starters, etc.
We have an extensive database of OEM, reseller and specialised filters, built up over the last 30 years. This allows us a unique capability of cross-referencing and selecting the most cost effective and appropriate filter for you particular application, be it dust, fume, mist, VOC, hydrocarbon, Vacuum pumps, liquid/solid separation, catalytic conversion, electrostatic etc.
In many cases we have made significant savings for customers by identifying more appropriate and cost effective filters. Very recently we have been able to identify more suitable filters for a plastic / VOC fume (see case studies) condensing / extraction system, saving the customer many thousands of pounds every 2 – 3 months!!
For vehicle / automotive air, liquid, fuel, hydraulic filters please see Commercial, vehicle, automotive filters; air, fuel, hydraulic, coolant