Systems for Fume Dust Extraction, Ventilation and Air / Liquid Filtration Products
We have designed and manufactured a large range of dust collectors and fume extractors with a comprehensive selection of filtration options, for a broad variety of applications.
Our In house manufacturing enables us to provide Custom and off-the-shelf units, with appropriate selection of filters and cleaning systems, for virtually all applications, together with, but not limited to:
- Fume extractors
- Cyclone filtration/separation systems
- Reverse pulse jet and mechanical shake dust extraction systems
- High pressure vacumation collectors
- Wet and dry scrubbing systems
- Solid / liquid filtration systems
- Flexible extraction arms
- Downflow and spray booths
- Factory cooling via evaporative cooler air supply and extraction systems.
- Explosive powder handling/ product conveying systems,
- We Design, build and test our own in-house control / monitoring panels, including HMI, SCADA, data-logging, PLC programming and validation, motor starters, inverter drives, continuous stack emission monitoring, airflow, temperature and pressure sensors etc. Providing integrated, cost effective solutions for industrial monitoring and control requirements.
- We design, manufacture and install a range of vehicle exhaust fume extraction solutions; we have supplied, fitted and have service contracts with many fire brigades, airports and garages across the South of England.
- We design, specify, supply, install and commissioning liquid filtration systems with appropriate filtration, cleaning, controls and instrumentation.
- Manufacture and supply a wide range of industrial, commercial fans, including; Centrifugal backward and forward curved impellor fans, ATEX fans for explosive/flammable dusts and fumes in hazardous areas, kitchen extract fans, axial Fans, contr-rotating axial fans, high pressure in-line fans, bi-furcated and hi temperature fans,
- Stack monitoring (MCERTS certified) can be conducted to quantify the levels of dust/fume/gas exhausting to atmosphere, all performed to the relevant legislative (MCERTS, Environmental Agency, Stack Testing Authority) standards and guidance notes.
- DSEAR / ATEX (Explosive Atmosphere) Risk assessments and compliance to ATEX 137 (legislation became law in July 2006). R&B Industrial offer an affordable way for compliance including:
- Hazardous Area Health Checks
- DSEAR / ATEX User Risk Assessments
- Hazardous Area Classification (BS EN 60079-10 and Industry Codes)
- DSEAR Implementation, Planning and Project Management.
- Dust Explosibility property testing
Traditionally the cost of returning air to workplace, with associated energy savings, can be prohibitive, especially for smaller systems, due to the costs of:
- Providing secondary filtration with additional filter housings and ductwork etc. and increased system resistance requiring larger fans.
We have developed an innovative, smart, cost effective, industrial ventilation, filter emissions, ATEX and air flow monitoring / control system for OEM and end-user sale. Our unique system provides the following benefits, advantages and cost savings:
- Provides energy savings by returning air back to workplace from LEV, industrial ventilation systems.
- Enables very cost effective monitoring of filter emissions (may be particulate / VOC’s etc), in order that the air can safely be returned back into the workplace, with log of emissions / particulate concentration.
- For particulate emissions (from dust extractors) this can eliminate the need for secondary filtration, (together with filter housings, ductwork larger fan etc.), dependant upon filtration, hazard etc.
- Assurance of air quality with data logging emissions.
- As energy costs increase the pay-back for return air systems increases. Considerable savings can be made together with the assurance of good air quality; especially viable for dust / fume extraction where primary filtration is now virtually to HEPA standard.
- For controlling explosive atmospheres the monitoring system can be expanded with battery back-up / duty / standby fan control etc if required. Ventilation air flow monitoring will provide control of hazardous area zoning.
- By increasing ventilation the extents of hazardous areas can be reduced. This can save considerable costs by not having to upgrade or zone equipment outside a particular area ie area remains a ‘safe-area’ which would otherwise be hazardous without airflow controls. However, it must be ensured that airflows are carefully controlled / monitored and alarmed. Our system will provide the necessary functionality to do this.
We are continually developing/innovating our products and services range, please see our news page.
We carry out project and ventilation works in the following areas: Hampshire Berkshire Avonmouth Dorset Devon Wiltshire Somerset Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Middlesex Northamptonshire Surrey Sussex Wales Bedfordshire Gwent Cambridgeshire Cardiff Carmarthenshire Ceredigion Clackmannanshire Derbyshire Essex Gloucestershire Greater London Gwynedd, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight Nottinghamshire Kent Leicestershire