We provide bespoke application expertise; by focusing upon customer specific requirements and offering appropriate cost effective solutions. We have the capability to provide complete turnkey projects, from consultancy & seasibility studies, to design, manufacture /build, installation & commissioning, supported by a dependable after sales service.
We can visit your site to measure, survey and report on your filtration, ventilation, air quality, noise control & attenuation, ATEX/ explosive atmosphere needs providing appropriate solutions. We also provide full maintenance & service contracts. This can include advice on the latest/most suitable & cost effective filters, filter media & coatings to inverter, feedback control of fans, ensuring your plant operates most cost effectively & efficiently. We can provide multiple ‘total’ compliance package, saving our customers money.
We have a team of motivated, focused and creative engineers/ occupational hygienists, with an extensive range of industry and application specific expertise. Being members of the CIBSE (ILEVE), Filtration Society, SHAPA (Solids Handling & Processing Association) & Institute of Engineers & Technologists, together with many contacts in the fields of occupational hygiene and DSEAR / ATEX we have a ‘knowledge network’ second to none. We regularly attend conferences / seminars (from industry experts) on new building ventilation, energy saving technologies (CIBSE), filtration technologies, environmental & COSHH regulations, ATEX & DSEAR regulations, process control & drives.
Our experience covers a wide range of industries & processes such as:
Power Generators (Gas, Coal, Oil, Biomass, & Alternative Fuel)
Wood & Wood Based Product Manufacturers
Waste Incineration & Waste to Energy Plants
Polymer / Plastic Processing & Manufacture
Chemical & Petrochemical Manufacturers
Electroplating & Galvanizing Processes
Rubber Processing & Manufacture
Cement & Lime Manufacturers
Metal Refiners & Processors
Animal Feed Manufacturers
Brick & Tile Manufacturers
Metal Finishing Operators
Quarry & Asphalt Plant
Oil & Gas Refineries
R&B Industrial’s Mission Statement is;
- To provide a personal service to our customers which enables us to focus upon their specific requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- To supply the most cost effective & energy efficient, products and services of the highest quality which fully satisfy our customers’ requirements and where appropriate, help businesses operate with cleaner working environments, with minimum extra cost.
- To respond promptly and efficiently to customers enquiries, requests and problems thus developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients. We recognise that the long-term success of R&B Industrial is directly linked with the long-term success of our customers.
- To have a visionary approach to the products and services we offer both now and in the future, ensuring that we accommodate the challenges and changing needs of our customers and latest environmental regulations, whilst striving to surpass our sales targets and profit objectives.
- To foster an environment that encourages the professional and personal development of our employees.
We endeavour to make your workplace & all our environments a cleaner safer more pleasant place to be!!
R&B INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AIR QUALITY