specialists in all aspects of dust and fume extraction
Offering complete solutions in:
- In-House design and manufacture of extraction systems to suit your requirements.
- On site installations and commissioning of systems.
- Periodic testing and maintenance performing LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation), initial appraisals, thorough examination (COSHH Regs.7 and 9).
- General ventilation HVAC systems testing and commissioning.
- Workplace hazardous gas, fume or dust monitoring (COSHH regulation 10). We are equipped with the latest sampling and testing methods (Dust/Aerosol, VOC-PID monitoring equipment, personal air sampling pumps, impingement and sampling tubes), with assistance from UKAS accredited laboratories, we can analyse and report on your air quality.
- Air quality monitoring, surveys and assessments. Meeting BOHS and HSE standards.
- Workplace noise assessments to meet the latest HSE regulations (2006)
- DSEAR Risk assessments, hazardous area zoning, classification of plant and processes as well as ATEX category air flow monitoring and alarm systems.
- Particulate and continuous emissions monitoring systems.
- Suppliers of filtration, industrial ventilation, vacuum equipment and systems, vehicle exhaust extraction systems and other ducting accessories.
Please click on the underlined titles to direct you to the relevant sections of the website