In the UK, the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations has focused the attention of industry on the need to protect the workforce from exposure to hazardous substances in the workplace, COSHH and LEV Testing are essential in achieving this.
COSHH services from R&B Industrial Ltd.
R&B Industrial Ltd. are well placed to satisfy all your COSHH needs, specifically:
- Carrying out COSHH risk assessments (Regulation 6)
- Specifying, manufacturing and installing ventilation (Regulation 7)
- Specifying and installing sensors and alarms for emergency response (Regulation 13)
- Face-fitting your respiratory protective equipment (Regulation 7)
- Advising and training your staff so control measures are used correctly (Regulations 8 and 12)
- Testing your local exhaust ventilation (LEV) to satisfy the 14-month statutory requirements. (Regulation 9)
- Testing your air quality to identify and quantify dangerous exposure in your workplace. This is followed by a full report which satisfies HSE requirements (Regulation 10)
R&B Industrial Ltd.’s expertise in COSHH
Our experienced team of test engineers are also trained in service / maintenance of LEV systems; it may be cost effective for the system serviced at the same time as carrying out your COSHH risk assessment and LEV Testing.