R & B Industrial offer complete
solutions and expertise in:
- In-House design, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of all aspects of fume dust extraction, filtration, industrial ventilation, vacuumation equipment and systems, vehicle exhaust extraction systems.
- Performing LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation), initial appraisals, thorough examination, maintenance and servicing call-outs as well as contracts. (COSHH Regs. 7 and 9). General ventilation HVAC systems testing and commissioning.
- Workplace hazardous gas, fume or dust monitoring (COSHH regulation 10). We are equipped with the latest sampling and testing methods (Dust/Aerosol, VOC-PID monitoring equipment, personal air sampling pumps, impingement and sampling tubes), with assistance from UKAS accredited laboratories, we can analyse and report on your air quality.
- Air quality monitoring, surveys and assessments. Meeting BOHS and HSE standards.
- Workplace noise assessments to meet the latest HSE regulations (2006)
- DSEAR Risk assessments, hazardous area zoning, classification of plant and processes as well as ATEX category air flow monitoring and alarm systems.
- Particulate and continuous emissions monitoring systems.
What we do:
We are constantly striving for perfection at R&B. Ensuring our customers have the most suitable, as well as energy efficient product needed, we have an in-house manuafacture and supply team that will meet all of your air quality needs.
Energy efficiency and environmental awareness are now essential for industry, and to remain competitive. R&B Industrial can help you achieve these aims with energy efficient fans, the latest filter media with lower pressure drops/higher efficiencies, together with filtration and process plant automation. This can include flow and pressure control for variable speed drives, ensuring plant is operating at its optimum efficiency. Integrated systems can be supplied for environmental monitoring, logging and alarming of LEV/dust/fume extraction plant, stack emissions, water quality and other process plant needs.
We can carry out energy efficiency audits of your plant & controls. This can identify very significant energy efficiency savings. We can then upgrade motors & starters with inverters & feedback control systems, provide air quality monitoring so filtered air can safely be returned to workplace, carrying out design, panel build, installation & commissioning.
We supply of a vast range of filters for dust, fume, mist, oil, liquid, air (including compressed air) applications and OEM equipment.
Which type of fume dust extraction
system is right for you?
We visit your site to measure, survey and investigate your fume dust extraction requirements, including filtration, air supply, air quality, noise control & attenuation. This includes controlling ATEX/explosive atmospheres & providing appropriate solutions. We provide full maintenance & Service Contracts. We also provide compliance packages, saving our customers money.
Our in-house manufacturing enables us to provide custom & off-the-shelf units, with appropriate selection of filters and cleaning systems, for all applications.
We endeavour to make your workplace
and our work space
environments cleaner, safer and energy
Our award winning, energy efficient SmartAIR system won the Innovation Award at the annual SHAPA Awards 2018.
Click here to find our more.
We are based in Andover in Hampshire, as well as in North Devon but we are happy to carry out project and ventilation works across the country in:
Hampshire, Berkshire, Avonmouth, Dorset, Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire, Exeter, Somerset, Oxfordshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Northamptonshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wales, Bedfordshire, Gwent, Cambridgeshire, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Clackmannanshire, Derbyshire, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Gwynedd, Taunton, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Nottinghamshire, Kent, Leicestershire.